She is finally holding her head up more. I was too slow getting the camera and card together to take a good pic of it... next time though. Still got a couple good ones. I unfortunately was shooting in JPEG instead of RAW, so that's a bummer... but on the other hand they are already processed for me :)
Baby's hair used to be the same color as Chris's, but it's gotten so much lighter, and kinda has some ginger in it! (just like Kai was ginger baby then it ended up getting cut off)
I thought for sure she would be my other brown eyed girl - but they are so blue!
and she has gotten so much lighter since she was born!
this is her like 95% of the time ... when she is not nursing or sleeping
This is an awesome shot of her double chin. When she was just born - there was not a scrap of fat on her - anywhere, not her butt, thighs, nada... but she had her double chin :) (my underbite jaw - sorry love :)
1 comment:
pretty little girl. does she have a name yet?
Post a Comment