Memorial Day
It was good to mama :)
I got some sun - and that's all I wanted
Well, that, and to spend some time with the family, specifically, NOT in our apartment.
We managed to accomplish that. I learned a few things yesterday while at the beach. I learned that even though I could spend all day at the beach - literally 8 hours would be bliss - just like we would during the summers in California growing up, we would stay all day long and it was awesome - my husband does not love it. He is done after an hour! This is devastating news!! Could this be any more like my mom and dad? ha ha!! oh well... we'll have to come to some sort of arrangement then... cause I gotta get me some long days at the beach before (and when and if) we leave Hawaii. Perhaps it's asking way way way too much right now with the little one and Kai... but they did do really good yesterday... baby lily flower cried a little bit and Kai did pretty good not killing himself in the ocean and Keira swam w/ her goggles on and Jayden totally killed it on the boogie board yesterday - she's such a natural little fish in the ocean :)






No comments:
Post a Comment