Oh Melody -
I don't know who you are.. or where you are... but I love you! And love this post! And your husband is rad.
http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/2151
Please read it.
It's a little long... but not really.
And even me... with my gaggle of "signs" and my inability to filter the many things I say before I think about em... am reminded to be more sensitive to others... less judgmental of their apparent actions... which may just be their sign of something they are going through.
And PS - Had a baby Dr. appt today... after a weekend of horrible belly pain and contractions... and shortness of breath and yuck! but everything is good... Measuring 30 weeks (probably less cause the lady measures like no one I've ever had measure before... she measures from my pelvic bone to my sternum... where other just measure the uterus...? I don't know... but whatever...) and I'm 32 or 33 wks... I've gained a glorious 20lbs... (on top of the 5 - 8 other lbs I never got off from Kai)... I'm anemic and great! actually :)
Jayden brought home lice from somewhere... school probably... So I hunch over for hours everyday doing everyones hair and in about 9 days we've done about a dozen treatments and spend $100 bucks on lice crap... and things are looking really really good :) I hope we're already seeing the last of it... but now I'll probably always be scouring our heads to keep on the look out. Right now even though I'm not really finding anything but old nits that are easy to pull out... we have some prescriptions from the Dr that I got to go pick up just to do that last POW to make sure it's gone gone gone ... wish us luck with that!!!
And I'm going to have to post tomorrow on Jayden's first lost tooth!
She lost it last Friday right before school...
Then she left her tooth at school all weekend...
THEN the tooth fairy forgot to come last night!!! (EPIC FAIL!!!)
She was heartbroken... but figured out that maybe the tooth fairy did come, but couldn't find her tooth since she was playing with it and it fell behind her bed.
I'm willing to bet that that tooth fairy brings something extra special and possibly sparkly tonight, just to make up for it.
(dude we totally suck as parents!!! my poor poor sweet children)
Anyway...
I'm sitting in bed with sleeping Kai - my sweet sweet, brilliant, adorable, funny little boy
Chris is out with Keira, beautiful intelligent princess Keira, looking for whales off of the point :) = very cool
And soon we all get to go on a road trip to town to take care of some business :) it's been a good day
4 comments:
i thought you would like that. it REALLY is something that everyone needs to think about. we NEVER know what others are dealing with. i sent you a message on facebook to clear up my mess of a comment. :)
Dude, the tooth fairy totally forgot to visit Dallin too. Luckily it was the day we got back from the cabin so we were able to tell him that the tooth fairy probably went to Big Bear looking for him. We suck as parents too.
Thanks for sharing that link to that amazing story.
I think eveyone needs to read it!
You are already that far along???? Oh my gosh! And lice? SICK! so glad it is gone...I do not know what I would do! so stressful!
Post a Comment