March 1, 2011

Last T-Ball game


Hallelujah it's over :)

People like us, were not meant to run a team with 12 other families depending on you...
But we did it, and it was fun, and it made us stretch and grow.

Chris was made the "manager" of the team.. but w/o any other parent's stepping up to coach, he was really the coach of the team and I was team mom/ manager...   it was interesting.

Chris is a fantastic coach!   and he is AMAZING with the kids!  :)  I must say, it has been worth all the junk to be able to watch him be so so adorable with so many fun little kids.

Chris is just fun and uplifting and inspiring.  The perfect guy to be a coach.

It doesn't hurt that he looks super hot either with a baseball cap on.  :)  or anytime he's holding a ball and bat :)

Opening day with Chris and some of the team

Jayden up to bat :)  She's so cute

First game -  Chris is out on the field...  he bust through his slippers (broke his flip-flops) so he was out there barefoot - it was really really funny!   After that he wore running shoes to all of the other games
I have a ton of pictures from the last game that I have to get off my camera to put on here... maybe I'll do that tomorrow too... :)  
anyway, don't be jealous...  my husband is a super hot Brave's Tball team coach and you're isn't :)

oh ya...another video...  this one is of Jayden running the bases.  Bless her little heart, even if she didn't want to run, she ran so fast around those bases... and it made her look so little chuggin along in that big ole uniform.  LOVE IT!!!


2 comments:

Lauren Tapia said...

I love your blog. You are such a strong wife, mother and woman. I was just talking to Phillip about you and how you put me to shame. You go to school, FINISH, all the while having beautiful babies, raising them, being a wonderful wife, going through Chris' illness a while back... man. You are like superwoman. Even though you may not feel like it, and feel like you are hanging on only by a thread. Girl. You're superwoman. I wish we were closer to each other (distance) so we could be friends; :) And our babies could play with each other and be friends! It's the one thing that I miss the most about Phillip's family, they are all in AZ and we are here in California. Little Ethan doesn't really know any of the Tapia's. All of those cousin's are strangers to him! Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I follow your blog, and that you have a supporter over here across the ocean rooting for you and your sweet family. :)

Unknown said...

She is just adorable and SOOO BIG!

Weston is signed up for t-ball and starting next week!