October 18, 2010

oh and a ps to my last post -

First...  the rumors that there have been in the uppers of a dozen cases coming from TVA or from BYUH for meningitis = not true.  The Dr.'s and RN's working on Chris has all said they have only had one or two cases in the last YEAR and they have emphasized how RARE it is.  We must be (and the Raynors especially) must be super lucky to have caught it  (but more-so sweet Lindsay, cause she had something feirce and I'm so glad you are doing so much better!!  xoxo!)

Second...  I am so sorry if I haven't gotten back to texts and phone calls, I seriously only had time to call my mother-in-law the first couple days, and then she reminded me today to call my Mom, which didn't happen until 6-something tonight, so I'm so sorry if I haven't gotten back to you, I totally don't mean to.  AND a lot of it is that we're driving back and forth from the hospital and then the time in the hospital, I don't use my phone, or I try not to, at those times

Third...  I don't think any one did today, or will tomorrow, but please don't call me at 9 or 10 am your time when that means it's 6am my time:)  hawaiian time brah,   ha ha ha!!  I'm a grumpy guss at that hour.   - sorry I know I sound wretched, but it's for your own protection from the sleeping beast that is me at that hour :)

Fourth - If anyone has offered to help and I haven't really taken you up on it, but your kids are my kids age, or friends, or anything!!!   dude...  can my kids come play?  Seriously though?  :)   please, if you're not afraid of catching a disease, the Tapia kids would love to play with you :)   or go to the beach...  or go anywhere except in this apartment, and in the tahoe.  :)   so call me :)  ha ha!!  :)

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Dude Leis, I so wish we lived closer so I could help you out! Or if I was rich I would totally fly out to help you! Hang in there & we're praying for your family!!!!