October 18, 2010

First of all, mahalo for all your kind words and prayers, and meals and texts and messages and calls.  We are so grateful for all the kindness that has been done in our behalf!  Thank you thank you thank you!

The kids saw Chris today!  They were so excited!  Little Kai was so funny and jumped around and danced (w/o music) and giggled at the little show he was putting on for Chris.  He was quite the crack up.  The girls were to excited too!  They were almost shy about it ... if you know Jayd, you know the face she makes, and the way she gets funny when she's super excited or embarrassed.  And Keira was especially excited to play with the Ipad again...  little terd.

These are pictures of the kids Sunday when we were at the hospital in the lobby, but I didn't even tell them that their dad was upstairs.  (that was super sad :(  )   But they were super cute, and they were also happy cause they had their grandma.



Chris looks good.  They sound like they are really close to discharging him, but still are waiting for the culture results from the LP.  His head pain is almost gone, head pressure is there, and vision is altered, but other than that, and the straight caffeine running from his IV to his veins (I'm not even joking), he is doing awesome!

Oh... there was something I wanted to say - to my neighbors, in a not so direct way.
But I just realized tonight, that I have a diseased husband in the hospital - okay - and...outside my apartment are my trash bins that I've been meaning to finish getting cleaned out...  my possible also diseased trash bins.  I'm so sorry that I was so thoughtless about leaving my chore outside for me to clean up, when just any ole cute kid in my building could go by and touch those dirty trash cans any ole time.  I took care of that tonight... and just a side note, they have been sprayed about a balizzion times with disinfectant, but just never really finished getting cleaned out....  so they lingered... and I spaced it, and I'm sorry.  But just FYI, I have scrubbed just about every touchable surface in my house with disinfectant, and bleached the laundry and everything else I can think of.  So rest assured, this not-so-clean mom, cleaned up her act (at least possible-germ-wise - that darn clutter is an entirely different matter).

Ha!

and with that random update, I'm sorry, and thank you, and good night 

1 comment:

Jenni said...

OK, so now I know what you were talking about. You are too funny. That thought had never crossed my mind. And I never saw any trash-can laying around! I've decided that it is inevitable to stay healthy around here...everything just gets passed around no matter how hard you try to prevent it.

I am so glad that Chris is feeling better. I am not a very good neighbor and not very good help. Sorry. Maybe next time around I can help?

Haha! Some day we will hopefully laugh at out TVA days, right?

And