October 20, 2010

Yay!  Chris is home and we couldn't be more thrilled!  Especially Kai!  He has been such a funny little dude, expressing his joy through dance :)
Chris is doing really well, just is sore, and still have swelling and pressure in his head, his vision is pretty impaired right now and that continues to give him head aches, but as the swelling goes down his eyes should get better, and he has several follow-up visits with our Primary care Dr. and the neurologist and then nephrologist....  lucky Chris.  :)

Chris's mom is here to help us, and now his dad and step-mom are here too, so it went from being a trial to a party in a matter of days...
K, not really a party, but it is so nice to have family here :)
With that in mind, I have to get some sleep, make sure Chris gets some sleep and also make sure we both catch up on our schoolwork... so goodnight

And again, thank you for any and all prayers and concerns for Chris, we have truely felt them strengthen us.  He recovered very fast.  His blessing that he recieved the first night, was nothing but prophetic as it said he would be able to work through the pain and the disease would work it's way out quickly.  The hospital was able to get control of his pain after the first day or two, and his improvements after that were vast and relieving.  I have felt the strength of a million little angles helping me have endurance and energy to do more than I ever thought I could do.  And my mother-in-law, and all of you who have come to help us, are many of those angels too.  Thank you so much.  And really, I know it is all because of Jesus Christ and all He did for us, to overcome sin, to overcome the world including all the pain and sickness that is in it.  You have served us and blessed us and it has brought us closer to Him.  Thank you :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You have a positively natural and beautiful way of testifying of Christ. I've always loved that about you. (((hugs)))