Kai is so freakin cute.I love all of his pictures.
He's so big...and cute! Love his new do! You take such good pictures. :)
Nate just cut Mason's hair too! He's so cute. I can't believe he's walking.
He is so cute!! Sounds like you had a good Easter. Bummer you were sick, though.
It's amazing the difference a little bit of hair makes.and I love that you got your husband! hahahabut I especially love that last picture!
Adorable. There is just something about a new, fresh buzz that I love!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kai is so freakin cute.I love all of his pictures.
He's so big...and cute! Love his new do! You take such good pictures. :)
Nate just cut Mason's hair too! He's so cute. I can't believe he's walking.
He is so cute!! Sounds like you had a good Easter. Bummer you were sick, though.
It's amazing the difference a little bit of hair makes.
and I love that you got your husband! hahaha
but I especially love that last picture!
Adorable. There is just something about a new, fresh buzz that I love!
Post a Comment