May 3, 2009

K, awesome, everyone else does it too... you think I would just know how far... but since i'm always hoping i'm longer along than i am... i check the good ole blog... I've tried to do other countdowns to important stuff, but can't find the right counters... other wise i would have a whole list of things on here too the birthdays, when nana's coming grandma's coming.. .anniversary... :)

Dude, I check my own blog to find out how far along I am. Does anyone else do that? I think its funny :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I do... to see how many days left I have, then I want to cry!

Brynn said...

I totally do.

the DeCampos Family said...

If I was preggers, I would probably have the same problem!!! Shoot I forget how old I am, what today is, when my kids birthdays are!!!