This is the hike there... its lined with the golf course on one side and the beach on the other and like a little forest in the middle where you hike... really pretty

The little "twins". People ask me all the time if they are twins... so funny! Keira is a good little copy-catter :)

Jayden with a good little pose for mommy

Here is my large old body...

(we're almost done with this pregnancy and then it is IUD time and time to get back in shape! I'm looking forward to that!)
A view a little farther back so you can see the whole thing... i was swimming with Jayden

And later getting shaved ice again... yum!

The heat is finally coming on and probably here to stay! which is nice and also really hot!! I need to go to town today to buy a fan or two. School hours are from 7:30 to 9:40 on MWF and 12-3:30 on T/Th, so we've been having a lot more time to go to the beach and now that we're in TVA my kids play with other kids every day and we are having so much fun!! Its pretty mellow.. my friend Cassie keeps being kind enough to invite us places where were know only a few people and everyone is so mellow and welcoming! We unfortunately had to move wards (which i am still reluctant to go to) but we still go out when we see the ward out and we're met w/ open arms.
Chris is working a ton :( which I'm having a bit of a hard time with, but other than that, everything is awesome!
Oh ya, Jayden is getting into some of the terrible Three's... i mean, it is so weird the whining and tanrums... so weird that she would do this all of the sudden...? I don't get it, but hopefully its a phase and she'll get over it and be a big girl and help when the baby comes.
Keira is finally pretty much potty trained, but the #2 part of it we are still working on. We've cut down a ton on diapers, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! but I'm not so much a fan of the poop clean up we do everyday. Hopefully she'll get it soon!! its always when she disappears for just a second, she poops and she hides behind something, a tree, a curtain... and she has the most guilty face on.. I don't get it, she won't do it in the potty though... not yet anyway. I've promised her almost an all out toy or princess shopping spree if she will just poop in the potty! don't know what else to do... but if I remember right, it took about 2 months work w/ Jayden before she got it down, so its only a matter of time i guess.
Did i mention my grades from last semester? All A's and one B... pretty stoked about that... this term though i've really seemed to run out of steam... getting pretty tired, but I think the next couple weeks will go fast... four weeks of class left (final is on June 3) baby is due in 3 1/2 weeks.. (we'll see if he wants to come early or late...? who knows)
and yay!! we bought our first baby stuff... some onesies and daipers and then today we got our first present for the little guy!!! THANKS MOM for the the clothes and baby stuff!!! and thanks GG for the little blankie and burp rags!! they are perfect!! I think we only need a few more things and we're set, its actually been really easy not too buy to much stuff cause its too hard to go shopping here... its over an hour away and the girls are crazy so i always have to be in and out and fast and that means I don't linger as much and buy stuff I don't really really absolutely need.
anyway... didn't mean to do an update, but that's kinda what we've been up to around here...
We have a DR appt today :) and we're going shopping (probably briefly)... and that's about it....
oh ya!! less than three weeks till Shirlee comes to visit for 2 WEEKS!!! (grandma Mima) and then only less than 5 weeks till NaNa comes!!! yay :)
5 comments:
I can't get over how much the girls have both grown!
Adorable.
Sounds like you guys are doing awesome over there!
Wow! Lots of fun stuff happening! I'm bigger than you are and I still have like 3 1/2 months! You look great! Hopefully everything works out with the new ward. I want to visit, wish I could...
you think I wouldn't have anything left to say, but ps your girls are beautiful. little local kine girls. made for the island.
I love the update. Sounds like you're having a good time. You look great. Good luck with this last bit of school and pregnancy!
I LEFT YOU THE LOOOOOONGEST COMMENT BEFORE THIS ONE- i swear. bummer :)
Post a Comment