April 28, 2009


We went to one of our old favorite beaches yesterday... the waves started to make these little pools as the tide was rising... the girls loved their big puddles!

Jayden thought it was so funny to splash me... isn't she cute when she's so happy!



Keira is looking older!

some crazy smiles!!

At the girls best friends birthday party today at TVA (the married student housing here called Temple View Apartments....) there was like 50 kids there and tons of moms and dads, it was so awesome! we're so excited to be in TVA!

A week or so ago at turtle bay with about 20 other moms and kids that we didn't know... and our one friend who brought us along for the ride Cassie and Taylor (they have been such a blessing to us!)

McD's... the girls were like kissing ronald on the face on the mouth... EWW!! I had to explain to them how wrong and weird that was... hopefully never will happen ever ever again

They have been so pooped from going to the beach and playing with friends, and being watched by Cassie and playing with Taylor w/o naps that when we get home, we all sleep together in my bed! its so cute!! I didn't have sisters, but I have the best daughters to bond with!

And okay... du du du dahahhhh!!
Prego pics... granted all of these pics are from my phone, so they are not that great, but its still the easiest thing to take pics with and to get on the blog...
This was a week ago today... looking large to me.... this is w/ 6 weeks left to go!


And this is the hair cut i think I want to do... or something close to it... short and can be a little punky... but out of the way, but I can still pull it up in a pony tail... we'll see if I get the nerve anytime soon!... all it might take is me dipping my way to long hair in another toilet or getting it stuck in the poop in keira buttcrack after she poops her pants again and I have to clean it up (and unknowingly do what i said... totally happened at walmart the other day w/ a keira accident... and it was so yucky! and i totally cussed and was so mad at my hair!!) - k, sorry that wasn't how I was planning on ending the blog today... just where I ended up I guess...

what do you think? DO IT? or don't do it???

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Hilarious! Okay, not really. Long hair is a blessing and a curse. I love your long locks, but that haircut would be SO CUTE on you! I think you could totally pull it off. I love your cute belly, and YES...it's cute. Go girl! It's the homestretch now. :)

Brynn said...

DO IT!!!! And your belly is so small and cute! I'll have to post another one of mine, but I feel so gross and GIGANTIC!

HILLARY said...

Do it looks cute!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

I say do it! It would be a nice change for you. And no more poop in the hair. lol!

The Shavers said...

I think you should cut your hair. Rebecca thinks that the side bangs and shorter hair would be really cute on you, too! Those pics of the girls are really cute. Also, you don't look very big. Maybe a little more out in front than the other pregnancies? I don't know, I wasn't really around you that much when you were pregnant. OK-just realized this comment is innappropriately too long. I'm tired, but don't want to go to bed so I'm rambling....

Emily said...

I say do it! I've wanted to see what your hair looks like short! I think it would be cute!

kellibelli said...

DO IT! Definetly! It would be a fun change! You are getting close to having your sweet boy in your arms! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Love you!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Hey your blogs so cute. I love your girls to death. It really is fun watching them. They are so cute and Taylor loves playing with them.