We finally have an OB appt scheduled!! yay! its is for March 20th and they said they will probably do an ultrasound in the office. it will be so nice to see more of the little guy! So that will be almost 3 months w/o ob care for this kiddo.. but I'm sure he's doing just fine in there... he is a little monster from what I can tell... For you twilight people out there.. I swear he is like half vampire and going to rip out of my tummy any day now cause he kicks so so hard and so spastically all the time! ha ha
whelp... something to look forward to...
and does anyone read this? I get like zero to two comments... that's fine if i'm just typing into space... it will be my own record of our adventures and my feelings and our little life here... but I always wonder... ???
14 comments:
Yes I read your blog everytime you update sorry i don't comment everytime, i feel like a stocker. haha
Of course! Are you reading mine? Congrats on finding an OB!
I read ya! I am just bad at comments! It's good to hear and see how your little family is doing in Hawaii. Even if it makes me jealous 1/2 the time! Miss you, Stacy Guthrie
Yup I'm here!
I read it! Sorry I don't comment a lot. I'm really bad at that! Looks like you guys are doing awesome! Have you picked a name for the baby yet?
I love to read your blog and know what you guys are up to, but I rarely leave comments on anyone's blog. I prefer to be a silent observer.
I always read. I am just really bad at leaving comments. My kids always kick super hard and feel like they are going to burst through the skin too. And once they're out they are super energetic! So prepare yourself!
I read your blog!
I'm here Leisa!! I am a faithful daily reader, believe it or not. I never set up a Google Blogger account before, but I did today.
Love reading about your beautiful family. :o)
Jere
I read your blog. I am just not a big commenter anymore! Sorry. I love all the pictures and looks like you guys are having fun. We are putting an offer in on a house tomorrow. I'll have to let you know how it goes. And congrats on your calling!
i read! i read!
Hey its Brooke... I have had a blog for a little while now and every now and then I peak at yours so I thought I would say hi! I'm going to add you to my list of blogs to check! Your girls are so dang cute, I can't stand it!
I check out your blog too Leisa! Looks like you guys are having a bunch of fun in Hawaii!
**wave wave**
I'm here too!
Post a Comment