March 4, 2009

I just can't tell you how much my love for these sweet girls has been realized lately... they just fill my life with so much joy and sweetness and smiles and laughter... i love it! Jayden is so sweet and tender and the other day she was coming up to me, but i had already asked her to do something, so i nudged her in that direction and she just starting bawling! I didn't know what was wrong, but she said , "Mom! I want hugs and kisses!!" and just crocodile tears were pouring out of her big eyes... she is so sweet.
When I have been exhausted and just can't get out of bed (after our naps and i haven't even been really taking them regularly) but today was a day where I couldn't make it to class, I could barely move... and the girls woke up and came and found me in bed... Jayden gives me hugs and kisses and kinda tucks me in and takes care of me (she does our bedtime routine for her, but reversed for me) she is so very sweet!
And this little one... well, she is a mixture of sweetness and stinkerness... we've been really trying to be consistant with her potty-training.. she did it all weekend so perfect! and then when I left for school monday morning it all just went to pot! she is really super sensitive to change and to any kind of discipline... today we tried to give her a time out to think about how she peed her pants, with hopes that it would sink in (as it did to her pants and the floor and everywhere else) that she has to go to the potty! (which she knows how to do) but she was just so distraught that she was in trouble.. she cried and had a huge - no, humungous bottom lip... it was so sad.. she really does so much better with praise, she is such a princess... see above! She talks a lot and is starting to say some funny stuff... but most of it is just copying Jayden's funny stuff. I love them so much, I don't know what I would do w/o their loves and kisses and conversations w/ me all day.
They are getting so big! When the baby comes I know they will look monsterous!
Which reminds me... Jayden... (because I loath my pregnant body, I have to do a retarded prego belly dance whenever I'm like changing clothes or anything... or just when I look down at my gut and full thighs... ug, makes me shiver just thinking about it... but I just have to do something retarded to make my body funny... or otherwise i will just CRY!!!) so jayden, now she always says when I ask her what is this... or I shake it a little bit... she goes, "ITS A BIG BELLY!!" or "ITS A BABY TUMMY" and she tries to push hers out... its so cute!
We are going to have a lot of fun when this little tyke comes out....

and can't forget about Chris... i have to show you all his new love...

This is the position I find him in a lot lately... I can't blame him, we have no TV and I'm usually on the computer studying... so he has his beautiful Ovation Mahogany ukulele that keeps him busy... or not really, looks like it puts him to sleep. He's learned some cool songs on it... and he's still working hard doing restoration, drywall, paint... etc. I really hope he'll get out of the field soon... into an office or into a classroom where he won't be so tired

Sorry for the bad pictures, they are all from my phone, I have a bunch on my super nice camera, but it just takes to long to download and edit them and shrink them down... after this next round of exams I will have to put some good ones on here... :)

its is late... good night

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your girls look!! They are adorable!

Are you guys going to come and visit anytime soon??

Leslie said...

My brother would be so jealous! He's wanted a ukulele for so long...or was it a banjo? I think it's a ukulele. Anyway...it's a cool instrument.

Because I'm too lazy to open your next post to comment, I'll just say it here. I wish I could be there to see your cute belly. I know from your perspective it's a crazy thing but I think you do pregnant body better than just about anyone I know!