I've been looking for them cause I miss you mesa girls and haven't really talked to anyone!! :(
i will try and start calling soon! the time change and class time hours make it difficult! and although I check everyones blog, its still not the same as talking to you guys and seeing how you are and whats going on... plus, some of you are not frequent bloggers!
Dinner at Chili's with Em, Angie, Andrea, Hillary, Natalia, Stacy, Leslie, Cindi and Gina... it was so fun!The girls went out to dinner and it was so much fun! Our server was kinda a dink.. but it just gave us something to laugh at!
Some of our last fun things we did in AZ....We got together with the Hintons! and went to barro's pizza my fave and caleb's fav... and the kids played and had fun! not enough sauce on the pizza, but still good :)
2 comments:
Those were two really fun nights. Too bad it took you guys moving to Hawaii for them to actually happen! We really miss you!
Fun times!
Our waiter was super lame-o, by the way. I went back a few weeks later with another group of girls and got him again!!
Post a Comment