March 3, 2009

Some new news here from us way out in the middle of the ocean...

1. We just got into TVA (temple view apartments) for Spring semester (mid-april)
We are so excited... not only will it save us about $500 a month, but it will put us so much closer to the families in the ward, and close to a ton of kids for my kids to play with, and for me, i'm so excited to be near more moms that are going to school. I'm hoping it will give us a better support system here and bring us a little more into the... um... the fold.

2. Chris just got admitted to BYU-Hawaii!! We still don't know if and when he will go to school, but we're really excited to have him in and he's going to be looking at what he wants to do here really soon since the education and now cost of living (apartment) is so affordable.

3. I just got a calling that I'm really excited about... I'm the secretary in the Primary. Again, I'm so excited to get to know the kids more in the ward, and also get to know the moms of kids and I get to watch Jayden be all shy in sunbeams. :) And the sisters in the Presidency are so awesome, its going to be great to work with them, and its just so awesome to know that the Lord needs your help in the ward....

A lot of prayers were answered this week... about why we're here, what the Lord would have us do... continue in school, just work and live... I was really confused and then all of this happened and a lot of those prayers were answered.
Now if only the Lord could help me Ace my next three or four exams... that would be stellar!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This is all great news! I'm glad things are working out and making sense. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Sometimes I forget to check your blog because it doesn't have a feed on my blog and so I forget that you may have updated it. I hope that makes sense. Anyway...good to "see" ya!