Today was the first day that we went to church and both my kids went to their separate classes and stayed there the whole time and Keira didn't even cry (to my knowledge), and I got to sit in class with Chris and hold his hand and pay attention... and then went to Relief Society, it was really nice and really weird. And I didn't even have to try that hard to not be anxious about how the kids were doing... so, that was pretty cool. :) Keira has changed a ton since being here. I go to class and just tell her I'm going to school and they know I'm going to come back and they are totally fine with it. I hope that this little bit of independence will really help for when the baby comes, that they will be okay without me at times, and that they will want to be big helpers for me and their brother.
You guys are probably tired of seeing beach pictures, but that's about all there is to do around here... so here you go
Keira trying to break open a coconut like her dad does
Bravely entering the water

And swimming
This is how we do....
It was finally a sunny day on Saturday. It is always pretty much sunny when I am in class or the girls are down for their naps, but by the time we are all available to go out and enjoy the sun... it rains on us.... so Murphy's Law, or whatever... so Saturday was beautiful and we really appreciated it! only bummer was that Chris was working extra for his boss... but he might have gotten a free car out of it, so well worth it I guess...
This one of Keira was a while ago, but Chris liked it and wanted me to put it on the blog, I don't know I didn't have it on here yet... she's so funny ;)
You guys are probably tired of seeing beach pictures, but that's about all there is to do around here... so here you go
This one of Keira was a while ago, but Chris liked it and wanted me to put it on the blog, I don't know I didn't have it on here yet... she's so funny ;)
1 comment:
The girls are so cute. The boys miss them so much!
Post a Comment