K, thanks for the comments guys! But you're in CA and I need the AZ people to steer me in the right direction... of all the mormon crafty people here, seriously... someone has got to have fun stuff like this!
OK I can't remember if I typed a comment or yet? I think I was going to and then the girls interrupted me. And then when I saw your comment, I was like wait did I? Anyways so if you have two sorry. I was gonna say that I am so not the sewing person so I have no idea? I got some at Hobby Lobby the other day. Ok actually she cut it and everything and I went to get in line and it was way long and I had to go and pick up KK from dance so I put it on hold and never got it. Is that bad? I think so, but oh well. I think on their website they have coupons too. Anyways this is like the longest comment I have ever left. So I will continue! We are all good here. I fell like I never see ya. You said you were gonna be at church..... and i didn't see ya! We will have to get together before you leave to go off and do fun things! Ok that's!!
4 comments:
I wouldn't know yet sorry! Wish I could help.
K, all these fabrics can be bought online. That's why I said to contact Jan. She knows where to find it all ONLINE! Not in CA!
Would you like us to pick you up some of this material in Brea and bring it to you in Dec? The blog and the home blog/post look great. Good luck!
OK I can't remember if I typed a comment or yet? I think I was going to and then the girls interrupted me. And then when I saw your comment, I was like wait did I? Anyways so if you have two sorry. I was gonna say that I am so not the sewing person so I have no idea? I got some at Hobby Lobby the other day. Ok actually she cut it and everything and I went to get in line and it was way long and I had to go and pick up KK from dance so I put it on hold and never got it. Is that bad? I think so, but oh well. I think on their website they have coupons too. Anyways this is like the longest comment I have ever left. So I will continue! We are all good here. I fell like I never see ya. You said you were gonna be at church..... and i didn't see ya! We will have to get together before you leave to go off and do fun things! Ok that's!!
Post a Comment