November 12, 2008


Where can I find prints like this one? I can't find anything with these kind of size print or contrasting colors...

3 comments:

Brynn said...

I have some of that fabric. Jan Lutz knows who makes it, and where to get it. You can check on her website, which you can get off the side link thing on my blog, and see what info she has. Or just call her!

Carrie said...

There is a great (and expensive) fabric store in Brea that has fun things like this. The workers there wear jan lutz aprons & have great fabric. i looked there about making bedding for my kids but it is expensive & turned out you could buy bedding for less- definitely not as cute though. Cozy Cottage Fabrics, right next to Vons.. they might be online.
What's new with you guys??? renting your house it looks like- are you moving or just looking to downsize? Still thinking about heading this way? How are you feeling? Hope you post your project when you find your fabric. :)

Emily said...

Probably online. I get most of mine at "gulp" Walmart!! But you might not like my taste!! There's another place I like to go to but I can't think of the name of it off the top of my head. I'll have to take you there before you leave!