The girls and their dad at church yesterday.
Keira looks like his little buddy! its so cute!
They are really getting closer, now that Keira will let him!! She wants to play with him all the time, and cries for him about half the time now, and even let him lay her down last night... well, kinda. But it is definite progress! And when he comes home she runs so fast up to him. Just makes me smile!
They are really getting closer, now that Keira will let him!! She wants to play with him all the time, and cries for him about half the time now, and even let him lay her down last night... well, kinda. But it is definite progress! And when he comes home she runs so fast up to him. Just makes me smile!





3 comments:
THat's ok, our kids always match. And they like it right now too. I think they look so cute, the girls that is, not chris. Can't wait till next week! It'll be fun!
So cute! I loved when you all came out!
K punk. Thanks for calling me back! And I saw that you are preggers. Joly funness, not a work, but that is so exciting. I am so jealous! Call me when you have time. Hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment