We got to go to the Zoo on Monday and it was awesome weather. Too bad everyone else had the same idea. dote! I forgot it was a holiday.. but it really didn't matter, the only difference i noticed was parking far far away in the parking lot. A special treat for the day - Merry-Go-Round ride.



(I know this is a fuzzy pic of jayden... I usually don't post bad pics but it was a total Jayden face... classic! had to post it!)
And our friends the Hintons. The four of them do pretty well together. I love the little bums on the fence :)

And this was a momentous occasion tonight. First of all, some background. K, Keira will not let Chris put her to bed... ever! I have to do it. If he goes in to check on her crying, she gets louder, violent, kicks and screams. It's not a pretty picture! The other night I was just dead tired and she would not go to sleep, kept screaming, so I jumped i the shower to drowned it out... and anyway... Chris went in, but she wouldn't let him touch her or talk, he just had to stand there at the foot of the crib. What a princess! Then later that night she let him sit next to her on the chair and hold her hand until she went to bed. Tonight she was crying again... another 2 hours bedtime ordeal and I told her after holding her twice that I'm not coming in again. So she cried for dad. And I could hear her saying muffled through her cries and binky... "dada hold me" he was so excited he told me to go get the camera! :) yeah! we need to break that baby princess! any ideas?




(I know this is a fuzzy pic of jayden... I usually don't post bad pics but it was a total Jayden face... classic! had to post it!)
And our friends the Hintons. The four of them do pretty well together. I love the little bums on the fence :)

And this was a momentous occasion tonight. First of all, some background. K, Keira will not let Chris put her to bed... ever! I have to do it. If he goes in to check on her crying, she gets louder, violent, kicks and screams. It's not a pretty picture! The other night I was just dead tired and she would not go to sleep, kept screaming, so I jumped i the shower to drowned it out... and anyway... Chris went in, but she wouldn't let him touch her or talk, he just had to stand there at the foot of the crib. What a princess! Then later that night she let him sit next to her on the chair and hold her hand until she went to bed. Tonight she was crying again... another 2 hours bedtime ordeal and I told her after holding her twice that I'm not coming in again. So she cried for dad. And I could hear her saying muffled through her cries and binky... "dada hold me" he was so excited he told me to go get the camera! :) yeah! we need to break that baby princess! any ideas?

5 comments:
that is a great happy faced chris picture. love it :) so CONGRATULATIONS! I don't know about your sneaky little addition at the bottom of your page but I hope that lots of people read this comment & go check it out for themselves!
Congratulations! I would love to hear a post about when you are due, how you are feeling, etc...
hope all is well! xoxo Carrie
Hurray for sneaky friends! Congratulations. HOw are you feeling?!
Les.
k. don't be mad, I found your blog. but SHHH I wont tell anyone. I like to see what you guys are up to! Thanks for the invite to the zoo!! I went with some of my family on Wednesday. But we didn't wear swimsuits and it was HOT enough to go in the splash pad. So if you are up to it with one of these hot days we have call me and we can go to the zoo. I was thinkin maybe Tuesday but I'm not sure of the weather!! And oh my gosh that picture is so stinkin cute. He is one happy daddy. So sweet!! Love ya
Yay I finally found your blog...I wondered what happened. Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS! I saw your little surprise at the bottom. Having 3 is not as bad as I thought but life just gets more interesting though. :)
I love the 4 little bums all in a row. Remember how we had a zoo day wearing long sleeves and pants? I can't believe it really happened, where's all of the cool weather gone?!
Post a Comment