
The girls have been playing together so much lately!! and been really getting along!
Finally!! it definitely makes the days easier!
Finally!! it definitely makes the days easier!


This is what I did during nap time... mine and the girls naptime.
I feel quite accomplished!
And I love having color on my walls. Why didn't I do this three years ago? It looks so much more home-y and I think the fireplace is going to look a lot nicer with this color.....
meanwhile... the rest of the house is in utter chaos!
And last night... Keira is being a twirp. She makes me hold her hand... excuse my appearance. I can see my garments and some of my newly expanding tummy flub rolls!! yuck!
1 comment:
The girls look so cute in that box. Isn't it fun when they actually play together and entertain eachother? 4 more days! Lookout, we're invading the AZ soon! You don't even look preggers?
Post a Comment