
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
I don't know if this is totally accurate!! ha ha! but I bet my friend Carrie Miller would agree that I am totally SNOW WHITE!!! (I was hypnotized at her birthday party and for a day was convinced that I was snow white... its actually an embarrassing event I've tried to forget... one of many!)
3 comments:
That's awesome! Dallin calls Snow White "Mommy". I guess it's the dark hair. But I love it at Disneyland he askes to ride mommy. I have to make sure everyone hears me say "Oh, you want to ride Snow White?"
hee hee! you were the best snow white! I should see if I can post some of that video on here, huh :) j/k , and Brynn's story is hilarious too.
Hey, Leis, I bet you are probably still hypnotized to answer the questions in a way to make you Snow White, but, I don't think that you are the MOST like Snow White. I took the quiz and tried to answer it for you and came up with Cinderella. I think you really are more of a "A Dream is Wish Your Heart Makes" than a "Whistle While You Work". What do you think?
Post a Comment