June 6, 2008

Since I knew I wasn't really Snow White and most of you were like... "what!" like even my brother went and did it answering for me and come up with someone else... ha ha....
so this is the me with no inhibitions... probably the more accurate princess for me...


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Brynn said...

SOOOOOO YOU!

The Shavers said...

Ya, that's way more accurate!

kellibelli said...

And I must say that this does describe you pretty well. :) And I must also add I HATE the word verification at the bottom of this....WHY do I get it wrong HALF of the time?????