May 30, 2008

FUN FRIDAY!

Today was the best Friday we've had in a while! :) We actually had a really fun week and a half with my brother and sister in law and my cute nephews! (I have pictures on my mom's computer so I'll have to post them later) They came into town for my little brother, Craiger's sealing to his wife, Bethany and their baby Eden... (still more pictures so come when I get them!) and then we had my niece and nephew over a couple times this week and went swimming... we had over all the Tapia's on Monday and BBQ'd - thanks Mike for the MEAT!!
and today... we had fun playing in the Carter's front yard with Emily, Ella, Macy and Gavin & Gage and Brighton and Natalia and my kids and our hose and a water thingy... they really didn't want to go near the water, they wanted to play in Emily's stroller, but we had fun hanging out! :)
And then tonight we went to the Wild Night at the Zoo and it was for members and everything was free and it was so fun!! (thanks for calling Gina you're the best!) We went on the merry-go-round a couple times and listened to music and saw a few animals and went to a bounce house and did some bubbles and watched Judy go down a water slide... it was an awesome free night that would have probably cost like $30 or more... we got free candy and popcorn... it was awesome!!!

Their kids in the water having fun...
My kids hangin by the stroller having fun
Climbing a tree
Looking pretty
Ring around the rosy
And later at the ZOO

Waiting in line.... and waiting in line....
Yay! On the merry-go-round

Our family night at the zoo!!

Zoo pals.... you've heard of Zoo pal's right? these are a little different... and way more cute!


I thought this picture was beautiful... the girls, the silhouette of the trees, the pretty sky... :)



1 comment:

Emily said...

That was a lot of fun! We need to do a lot of water stuff. I need a tan! Sounds like the zoo was a blast! I've never been at night.