my kids hair is constantly in their eyes and face and sticking to their runny noses that won't quit and Jayden's is all tangly and straggely, so I wanted to tie it all back and tame it.... this is what I came up with...


And yesterday we went to the SPLASH PADS with Emily, Cindi and Hillary and all the little ones and it was a nice day, kinda cooler, and we mostly sat under the tree in the shade and chilled. It was nice to get out. I was the first one to leave and I hate that!! but I knew my kids were about to have melt-downs and they totally did just even getting to the car and in their car seats!

(I just love these circles in pictures for some reason)I tried to get Keira to play in the water, but the water was kinda on super high and hard and the little water spouts weren't on and there were older kids being retarded and cussing and one hit my kid in the face with his big water gun... I was so annoyed! so we did the best that we could. And we had fun!! And Jayden had way more fun eating everyone else's food than playing on the playground or in the water... sorry guys!! I owe you like $5 each for the food she ate!!

I think some others of us are going next Tuesday if anyone wants to go! :)
Back home... tired and cuddling

And my kids and their faces... yikes sometimes

The infamous grumpy face

Jayden the pretty contortionist

Keira has been grumpy lately... probably sick like she is 50% of the time
8 comments:
Cute hair! Kinda reminds me of Judy's!
Wish we could have gone to the Splash PAd with you guys! Tuesday I can though.
THose girls are so cute. I like the circles too!
I think my kids ate more of everyone else's food than yours did! I should be the one owing everyone! We all left shortly after you did so you didn't miss out!
I got your message! I definetly want to see you when you come out. So lets plan it! Funny pictures!
I love the hair-dos! They are so cute.
Brooke
So sad and so cute pictures! Your girls are getting so big! I love all their matching swimsuits.
Nice hair dos! Your girls are so cute as always and you got some great pics!
Your girls are so beautiful! Well to answer your questions, having 3 isn't as hard as it was going from having 1 to 2 kids for me. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. We are definitely done having kids though! You guys make such beautiful babies...one more wouldn't hurt ;)
Post a Comment