February 22, 2008

Eden Suzanne Shaver
Welcome to the world little girl!!
We've been so excited and waiting for you!


She arrived today at 11:07 am where her mom did such an amazing job!! She was pushing and pushing and then they made her wait and stop pushing so the Dr. could get there!! (nice!) I would have said, hey, nurse, get ready.. here she comes... but Bethany is so tough!!! She is 7lbs 6oz... such a good little size... she's so cute!! and she was 20in.
I can't believe my little stinker of a brother is a daddy!! he's going to be a great, great dad!

Sweet little baby Eden
(her nose is a little squished right now)
She looks a lot like her mommy!!!



Baby Eden has the cutest little cleft in her chin!!! just like Keira... and she has her daddy's dimples too! (we think) and she's got a little bit of dark hair all over... so we'll be hoping for it to stay for a while... both Craig and Bethany didn't have hair for almost 2 years!!

Me and my baby bro!!!- The proud new daddy!

New mommy!! Good job Bethany!!!

Me and my new beautiful niece!!! she was hungry and wanted to eat my face

Me and the girls in the waiting room... they did so good and they wanted to see the baby, but you know they won't let them in ... bummer!

aren't their eyes just so cute in this picture.. they look so much the same with just different colors... so cute!!

Nana, with her new little baby granddaughter and the proud parents!

And my youngest two brothers were there too!! some of the best Uncle's in the world!!! Uncle Scott and Uncle Bryan... they were all at the window while we were trying to drive away from the hospital and get home in time for naps!!

9 comments:

kellibelli said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for them! She is so cute! YEAH I hope they get some sleep!

Emily said...

Oh she's cute! Sorry I couldn't watch the girls while you went! Too bad they wouldn't let them in.

kellibelli said...

Hey lets talk this week! I am pretty open on tuesday....:)

Jody Weiss said...

YEAH! Congrats to Craiger and Bethany!!! How exciting to have another one! Man, you guys have already given your mom and dad 5 grandkids!! The Barnes' are being left in the dust! They should be proud though, they are all so beautiful!

the DeCampos Family said...

I love the new header up top. Too cute. What a sweet little baby. Hey I've been meaning to ask you what was up with the jobs. Give me a ring

kellibelli said...

I like the family photo up top! CUTE! I struggle with these word verification thingies! I hate them!

Leslie Girl said...

So...who would have thought that Craig would be a Dad? Where did they get the name Eden anyway? She is a cute one and your younger brothers look like hoodlums(as my mom would say), they are so big!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Yay! I can't believe Craig is a Daddy now :) How exciting.

Hey I changed my blog web address...click on my name to get to it.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

oops guess you can't get to my blog that way anymore...

www.gehrenandsam.blogspot.com