March 7, 2008


Keira Belle

I love this picture!


well, we haven't been up to much...the Jayden has been throwing up all week and we've been laying low. Hopefully everyone will be better soon!

4 comments:

Emily said...

She's so cute! Good picture!

The Shavers said...

I love her face in that picture!

jon♥kara said...

I love the family pic up above very nice. Sorry about the throwing up no fun.

Carrie said...

That is such a cute picture! and congratulations to Craig & fam. I can't believe he is married and has a baby!!!!!!!!! holy cow. I still remember when his favorite song was "I'm just a girl" by No Doubt, and even older "Kissed by a rose", by Seal. He would sing that all day at Huntington Beach. And I don't blame him, they are good songs.
So, I made a blog, and I added your blog in my "friend" category. I hope you don't mind. Your blog is part of the reason I have one, it is so cool to feel like I know your family, even though i haven't seen you in way too long. but to see your girls as they are growing up and hear stories. I just think it's cool.
sorry for the long comment :)