December 17, 2007

Just so you know why I haven't been posting lately...

Our lives have been upsidedown since we started to demo our kitchen.
Its going to look so much bigger once its done! There is just so much to do, and I have to take the kids somewhere and get them out of the way so Chris can work on it when he gets home from work. Its been really difficult for both of us! But we've gone to our family's homes a lot and poor Chris has been here a lot by himself working on it, with no help! :(

Before:

yes it is so ugly and chaotic, I know!

After Demo:

A lot of the walls are open for him to do electrical and re-frame some stuff... and the ceiling is open cause we lifted it up...

The current view from the living room:

We have the fridge out and a microwave and a griddle... so we're surviving. I just almost barf everytime I have to go buy food to microwave. I miss cooking!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds exactly like our life! I take the girls somewhere so Matt can work on it (by himself) without them (or me) getting in his way. Hopefully yours doesn't take as long as ours is taking!