All the good pictures are on my mom's camera and I forgot to get them...
She was quite the stinker on her b-day. He wouldn't let me take pictures of her... she had this little attitude. oh no!!
We got her a car and she loves it to death!! She likes to run her sister over with it and make her cry... a lot!! Well, she's getting better.
(The stinker in her car not letting me take a picture!)
(I caught her on the run)
She also got a couple dolls from family and friends and I got her a purse w/ chapstick and a backpack, she's obsessed with it. And she got tons of pretty clothes... and so much more, I can't even remember.... but I'll have to brain storm later to write my thank-you's (i'm so bad at them!)
With her sleeping dad... and yes, he's really asleep on the floor like we find him occasionally, and she snuggled up to him to watch movies
Meanwhile, Keira snuck in a ride for herself in the new car
The day before her birthday with our friend Calleich

I thought is was so cute... he had milk dripping off his chin and she had tears in her eyes cause she was so tired but will do anything to stay awake and watch movies.
Well, more seriously... we love Jayden. She is so funny! and quirky and just a total character. There are just so many fun things about her, and she's always non-stop. He's definitely a handful to keep up with, but if she slowed down... it just wouldn't be her.
She'll be such a terd and make me mad and then just when i'm ready to punish her, she'll jump on me and hug and kiss me... and get away with it! she's just so funny!
Happy # 2 Jayden... we love you!
4 comments:
WOW! Number 2 Birthday! TIME FLIES! And we both already have a 2nd one...crazy! Happy Birthday Jayden!
She is looking more and more like a Shaver to me with every picture I see!
Happy Birthday! We have something for her, can't wait to see you guys in a couple days. Oh by the way, in the picture with Chris is Jayden eating croutons? I was laughing because Jonah always beggs for croutons and I give some to him in a bowl too. She is so cute!!!!
I am glad that she had a good birthday. Chris looks like he's sleeping peacefully!! Missed you last night....
Post a Comment