November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Day


And we had a lot of fun with the Tapia family in Prescott this past weekend. The Tapia boys were having fun doing... guess what???

Trying to hurt each others units.... or uh... boys... whatever you like to call them.... they are crazy! :) Here they are protecting themselves from each other... and this is the only way they would stand for a family picture for their mother... nice!
I've never seen Jayden have more fun that when she is with her older girl cousins. She loves them and loves to play with them and follow them around. And they love to try and pick her up and lug her around like she's still a baby... Its one of the few times I hear her really laugh out loud. I love it. AND... she is always entertained so I have a little break... and I love it!!

Awe!! Keira and Alicia and grandma Shirlee

She looks so happy!!

Keira won't walk when we hold her hands and try and get her to walk... but she loves to walk with her toys!! She looks so big! and so cute!!

Beautiful cousins... Alicia and Zella

We had a great time. it was a little cold... a little too cold for me... and the girls didn't sleep that well... so after T-day , I was so glad to get home to our own beds!! hopefully this will get better with time

3 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Ok that first picture is a little scary, but needless to say too funny. Hope to see you at the Christmas Party on Friday night. Call me if you need anything. We should all plan a day at the parK!!!! k you plan it cause your good at that

kellibelli said...

glad thanksgiving went well for you! the first pic is so funny. "the boys" "units' haha, I think we go with a whistle sound I cannot figure out how to type...wahoo" yeah...i am weird like that.
keira does look really old now....guess it is time to have another one...
...I a m on a roll tonight! :)

love you!

kellibelli said...

hey our name for it kind of sounds like luwho....maybe that will be the new name!


again, i am so funny right now! :)