December 18, 2007


Jayden's the Birthday Girl!!
Look at all those presents!! And we tried not to spoil her this year...
looks like it didn't work.

My ugly cake


Keira, always smiling...

Mmmmm Pizza for b-day food!!
and man Chris looks cute in this picture :)

Awe, more fun with dad

Jayden was fighting me... she was really not in the mood for any birthday pictures

See, I told you... really not in the mood for pictures
I'm at my mom's tonight so I thought I'd post some of the cute pictures from her camera.
She took the girls this afternoon so Chris and I could work on our BIG project again... THANK YOU MOM!! you're the best

Uncle Craiger came to play!! Whoa!! They look happy!

And then to end the night...

Its time to clean up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for snooping guys. I was searching for your address to send a (late) Christmas Card and successfully blog-stalked you. So...things look great. Let me know what your address is so I can get this thing out. It did make me laugh to see Chris's goofy smile again last night. Anyway, it's landon_allred@hotmail.com. Thanks!

kellibelli said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!