December 29, 2007

Shaver Family Pictures

We took these a couple days before Christmas.
I'm still in the process of editing some of them... but this is what I have so far


Jayden Bree
she wouldn't exactly smile for us, but I thought is was cute... just her blank little face... it's very Jayden... the serious side of Jayden

Our Family
Could I ask for more?
No way
Two beautiful daughters, an amazing, handsome husband...
and a good shot of us all.
LOVE IT!

These are the Shaver kids today... and their kids too...
This was us just a few years ago

A little over 3 years ago to be exact...
We've doubled in size ... three spouses... four babies and one more coming soon... crazy


This is a really cute one of my Keira in front of the Christmas tree. She's turning into a real goon... always having her mouth wide open or funny faces... and she's gotten really chubby in the last two months... making her just a ball of fun!


And with the Patriarch and Matriarch...
Mom and Dad
and their posterity




Family Pictures Part Two

Well, I got a new camera for Christmas. Its a Canon Powershot S5... I think I'm sending it back... a lot of the shots I took on christmas were horrible... but I did manage to get some good ones in... and Chris did too...

Here is why my little girls are spoiled... and are probably going to end up rotten... (okay, hopefully not, but you'll see what I mean)

Man... that is one killer sad face...
How can you say no to those big puppydog eyes?

And this is just heart breaking... tears on her double chin... so sad
She just woke up and was sick... and oh so sad



2 comments:

Emily said...

Good pictures of the fam! Your girls are so cute with their sad faces!

kellibelli said...

How great are these pics???!!!! Thanks for the birthday message! That was nice of you! Hope you are doing well.