Some of our favorite pictures...

A beautiful sunset on North Shore

The Laie Hawaii Temple
One of my favorites... I think its one of the only ones that are square like Mesa's... they are both some of the oldest temples... We did an early morning session w/ only five other people. The temple is very intimate and simple. It was a treat to be able to go
And then Waikiki
And eating at Dukes! my favorite restaurant at the beach....
only in Kauai, Oahu, Huntington beach, ca and Malibu... yum!!
Oh, how romantic! syke! Just being dorks to eachother... like normal

I was just trying to stick my tongue out at him, I don't know why he decided to look like he wanted to bite it.... yuck!!!

Oh well, we had a good laugh at each other and at ourselves...
Um... I was practicing my modeling skills for America's next top model... ya right... anyway, I think i'm pretty funny... I doubt anyone else will get it besides Chris

My old college roommate who I love and miss...
Sarah Arnold

My man is looking black!!
Just before we leave Wed nightwe're so sad!!
But its all good, cause we know we'll be back! Soon!
6 comments:
It looks so beautiful there. Maybe we will have to go there, after we get in shape. You guys look so in love and have no care in the world. What a nice relaxing vacation. And you look so SAD when you have to leave. That's the only bad part about vacations, is leaving. Oh and all of the unpacking and laundry!!!
Okay. First of all, you look SO GOOD Leisa! Your so in shape and I'm jealous! Second of all, looks like you guys had a blast!
You guys look like you are having so much fun and your pictures are awesome! Especially the sunset picture, very beautiful with two beautiful people!!!
Oh my gosh I'm so jealous!! You two look so cute, I love the model shots you look like a pro. It's so beautiful there, I can't wait to go back. When me and Jon went there on our honeymoon we went to a session at the temple too but it was a Samoan session and so WE were the ones that had to wear the head sets. It was awesome I loved it, I sat on the end with all this large polynesian women. Your pics are gorgous I can't tell you how jealous I am right now.
Those are some awesome pictures! I wish i could have gone. Also, you look really good!
Hey you're back! Looks like you had a blast. I want to go back there so bad. Maybe someday. We missed you guys at church!!
Post a Comment