October 24, 2007






I have the most precious, beautiful girls in the whole world.
They have been sick this week. They have some kind of flu. They are dealing with it so great though. Keira is cuddly and sweet, and whimpers a little, and Jayden, I swear, is a super hero. She can barf and then run around the room like she has more energy than ever before, like that food way weighing her down and she's so glad to get rid of it. She is so crazy.

Well these pictures are just the other day in the park by my mom and dad's house while Chris was out of town. I've been playing around with photoshop to try and do this bleach bypass effect, and its not really working... but hopefully I can get it there soon...

This last one is Jayden running around outside showing off to the neighbors her little coconuts and grass skirt we got her from Hawaii... she's a really cute little hula wahine if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

The girls are so cute!!! You're doing a great job with the pictures! I thought I recognized a little bleach bypass...I need to get my dad to help me with that. The one of Jayden in the grass skirt is way to cute!

Unknown said...

So adorable! I love Jayden's coconuts! Keira hair is growing in thicker too--- cute girlies!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Those are really cute pictures. I loved her at the carnival she looked really cute. Hopefully your trip goes fast the next couple of days.

kellibelli said...

i totally kno what you are doing with the pics....I have no idea how to do it myself but our friend and photographer has been using htat technique lately. Very cute. I am sorry the girls are sick.