October 15, 2007

A Sneaky Peaky... :)

This is our pad that we're staying at. Its on an acre plantation way up in the mountains above a lot of the more well know North Shore beaches... so beautiful!!

This is on native Hawaiian Temple grounds called a heiau (hey-ow)
really pretty views! and just down the street from where we are staying

This is Maunawilis a hike and waterfall and it was muddy and fun. Chris jumped off the waterfall. I did not.

Anyway... just wanted to say we're having tons of fun! and its so beautiful here! and I only have cried once about my babies back at home, so we're doing good!!

ALOHA!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Aloha! You guys are so lucky! I'm a little jealous. Hope you have tons of fun there.

the DeCampos Family said...

That is so not fair. I am glad that you guys are having fun. You deserve it.

Brynn said...

I am really really jealous! That's beautiful & I'm so glad you guys could do that!

The Shavers said...

Aloha! Have fun and jump off the Waimea Rock for me! I miss it. I keep trying to convince Becky that it would be good to move to Hawaii! Mom said having the girls was so much fun!

kellibelli said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your week!

Unknown said...

That's awesome that you guys are there! I bet you're loving the vacation as you should be! It was great seeing you in AZ! I hope you guys have a great time!

Cass and Natalia said...

Holy cow it looks so nice there! Enjoy the rest of your trip, I'm sure your girls are in good hands! SO jealous!

Anonymous said...

You guys look like little newleyweds! Was this for an anniversary? Anyway, looks sooooo fun. I miss Hawaii, and California for that matter. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like your having a blast! I wish I could go to Hawaii... so jealous!