October 6, 2007

Penney's Portraits in July

Back in July I took the girls to try and get pictures together, since I never had.
Well, it was July 19th, 2007 and it was the first time Keira sat up really by herself... she was so happy that day!...
Jayden on the other hand... was not so happy...
but I thought it made for a really cute picture of her!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

These are the cutest pictures! Jayden looks so sad!

Unknown said...

OH my goodness! I love Jayden! Look at that big crocidile tear!!! SO cute!!!

the DeCampos Family said...

Those are too cute!!! Poor Jayden looks oh so cute with that tear
:(!!! That is totally a cute picture and I would have had to buy it!!!!

kellibelli said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!! So cute! How funny!

kellibelli said...

also can you help me link??? I do not know how to do that !

Cass and Natalia said...

I love those pictures! Those you will treasure forever! You and Chris were cute kids too, no wonder your girlies are!

jon♥kara said...

Your girls are soo cute! It was fun seeing you yesterday. Sorry if I invited myself to lunch, but i had fun with you girls! Have fun in Hawaii! I'm so jealous.