


So this last weekend Jared and Becky and baby Jonah (brother and sister-in-law) came over from Califonia and it was my mom and dad's 28th wedding anniversary so we took family pictures. It was so fun to play with the two babies together now that they're getting just a little older (3 1/2 months) this time they actually noticed eachother. Jayden is kinda a fussy baby still... well not actually at home, but when we get around a lot of people she gets totally overwhelmed and just cries... and she's not used to other people holding her... like my brother was carrying her around the house and they wondered off to another room, and Craig was holding her gacing out to look around... and then from the other room I hear the most horrible terrified or hurt scream! AH!!! so I run over to see what's wrong with baby, and Craig just turned her around. once she saw this kinda stranger man holder her, she flipped out!!!! My family is kinda like, "well, she needs to get over it and get used to us" but its really hard for me to let them throw her around between g'ma and pa and five uncles while she's screaming for me. I hate it, but hopefully it'll get better soon!
Anyway, back to pictures, it was so fun, and Jayden did really well! She only screamed once and then she calmed down. Chris didn't seem to want to be there or something, he didn't really smile which i'm bummed about.... and oh my gosh!!! as we're driving out there (about 30 min drive) I was putting on my make up, and my eye kinda hurt/itched... and then it puffed up and I totally looked like a lop-eye... i did my best to shade w/ make up... and then put ice on it, and it didn't look too bad inthe pictures... anyway... I love that we got a few pictures together dressed up nice... I can't wait to see the ones from our friend Bruce a photographer... I really want to blow one up for my home!
1 comment:
WOW! You loo so pretty i those pictures. Georeous! I hope Jayden gets better with oterhs too. It is kind of sweet that she just wants you though. I am glad you posted soem new posts. They are really fun. Hope all is well. Jonah is really cute. i love that they both have j names. davis has a cold now- i gotta go get him.
Post a Comment