June 12, 2011

Last Monday's delayed little 2nd birthday party with the neighborhood kids and friends

I always do stuff late for the kids birthdays...  Kai's 2nd was no exception.
Mostly I still wanted to do something so that we had something to do one day.
It was a lot of fun.  I kinda want to do it again!


 There was bubbles and squirt guns...

 Water balloons (thank you big kids and Jenni!)


 Food table w/ sandwiches, chips, drinks...


 and the ensuing madness....
















 Singing happy birthday...  yep only pics are these... with his eyes closed


 Yummy cupcakes that made an absolute MESS!!



Here's the proof

 Thanks everyone who came and who helped me!!  Scott and Sarah and Amy and Jenni!!!
And thanks all you beautiful kids who came and had fun w/ us... and if we didn't see you, we missed you!!!

And opening a few presents






...and the big kids on the slip and slide...









WHAT FUN!!!

No comments: