May 12, 2011

Wishing for a miracle so I can bring my kids home to AZ for the summer

We pray for it every prayer.  Keira pleads for plane tickets every time she blesses the food.

And in my heart I thought that the faith of me and my children would get us some affordable tickets to go home in June or July....


But so far... June and July are looking a little...  pricey

What do I do as a mom?

I've been telling the girls that they just had to wait until the baby got here and we could go to AZ
I told them we all had to finish our classes at our schools and then we would go to AZ.
I've been telling them this since LAST YEAR

Do I just keep hoping that we have enough faith to help us find some tickets we can afford?  (a.k.a.  afford = us flying for close to $1000 or $1200 cause we do have some miles we want to use too)
Or do I buy tickets for months from now when it's "affordable" but then I endure the long lonely summer here with four kids, no sleep, and limited friends/neighbors while I slowly go crazy with 6 of us in the 2 bedroom apartment... (!!!!!!)  AND I have to make my kids wait several more months to go see their family in AZ... AND I have to take them out of school (I think school starts in Aug?)

Mainly the thought of giving them this much hope, and having them look forward towards all these milestones that are now here, and then disappointing my children just breaks my heart.  Literally, it just hurts.  They want to go to AZ so badly.

ARGH!!!!  I wish I knew what I was supposed to do.  And I wish my little ounce of faith would cause an internet glitch just long enough for me to get insanely cheap tickets.

Mostly I'm just hoping the pure little prayers of my girls will help it all work out somehow.  somehow very very soon.

Please let it work out!

:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man! That sucks!

Look like you need a family member to work for an airline?? j/k!

Hope it works out for you to visit!

D&J Savaiinaea said...

Hey Leisa,

Don't rely on my words but trust your little girls prayers and trust in Heavenly Father. When we prayed about leaving Hawaii the inspiration was May 20. Then I had to apply for visas and wait for a birth certificate to do little Joes stuff. I was pulling my hair out wondering if it was the right thing and I just wanted to trust in the Lord. THEN we got the visas and passport a week after we applied. THAT NEVER HAPPENS. So keep trusting the Lord.

Good Luck,
Danielle