The Lord has answered our prayers!!
We are coming to AZ on June 24th!!!
So crank up that AC for us and we'll see you in little over a month!!!
(and ps. in that time, Chris and I are going to loose 50 lbs - ha!!)
I have looked and looked at flights - DAILY - for several months now.... every time it looks like this...
Or the miles to fly were 25K each way and we didn't have enough for our family...
Then yesterday, I was finding a different way to get home... I found flights to vegas were only 17K miles each way and that I had enough for... but the return flight was still going to cost us almost 1800... which is out of our price range....
I decided to search phoenix one more time, roundtrip and all the sudden... ONE DAY in the month of JUNE has a flight from Oahu to Phoenix for 17500 miles!! and the return flight was a couple hundred bucks cheaper coming home!!! So I got excited... got a little sick to my stomach (that's a lot of money!) and then after a few minutes I finally bought them... and simultaneously maxed out my measly little credit card. HA!!
But we're so excited!! and GIRLS ARE ECSTATIC!!!
We're over the MOON!!
and are so grateful that the Lord has answered our many prayers...
I'm especially grateful, as a mother, that my children had the faith to pray, several times a day for help to find tickets to AZ to see our family, in the summer (so that everything here would work out with school, etc...)... and I'm so grateful to have this experience to help strengthen our faith, and to teach my children about faith and prayer and gratitude :)
SEE YOU IN AZ SOON!!!
(at the aquatic centers, splash pads, pools, or inside airconditioned homes :)... cause although it's getting hot and sweaty here in Hawaii, I'm sure it's nothing compared to AZ in the summer time !!!)


2 comments:
The Lord is pretty amazing aye? Even when their are 7 billion people in the world somehow he has your plan worked out for you, for your own time and in the way you need it. Have a fantastic trip!
That's when girls camp is! How long are you staying??
I want to meet up and show you our new house too!
Post a Comment