May 28, 2011

Kai's 2nd Birthday was yesterday!! (Tuesday - the blog froze up and I didn't get back on till now)
Happy birthday bud!!

I love love love my little bubba Kai!!!
(he was quite the monster yesterday!!!)

We didn't do anything great...  hope to do something in a few days, but it was fun making a few cupcakes and singing to him.  He is so cute - did I say that already yet?

(and now that it's a few days later... I feel really really guilty!  -  Kai didn't get one present!  what kid doesn't get to open presents on their birthday?  My poor kids :(  
We need to go to town and find this sweet little dude something fun!!!
Hopefully we'll have a family make-up birthday party in AZ when we get there... :(  
I'm such a sucky mom!)

Well here is a few picture of Kai on his birthday...
He was really really grumpy and tired most of the day, and he wouldn't look at me for pictures like he normally does... but he's cute anyway :)










what's up?  I'm two







2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a little stud!

The Tafuna Family said...

ive decided that little kids dont actually care about presents, its the parents who care. malachi had his party yesterday and i think it was the first time he actually understood the whole concept.