April 14, 2011

Some pictures that I have to write explanations for... but right now I'm super duper pooped...
So decipher for yourselves and I'll update in a while




























5 comments:

Brynn said...

So I saw all these pictures on fb and was just like "oh, they are so cute" but when I was looking on here I was thinking "holy crap Leis, you have 4 kids!" I don't know why it just hit me. That's crazy and awesome! You are AMAZING! And your kids are so stinkin adorable and I can't wait to squeeze them!

Evans said...

Oh my heck she is adorable!! Her little arms and legs look so long on her tiny little body! And wow her feet are huge! haha so dang cute!! Looks like your kids are eating her up!

Leslie said...

ACK! Your Kai looks SO HUGE compared to tiny NNG. :) (No fair saying you have a name picked out and not telling it!)

the DeCampos Family said...

I love all the pictures. I am glad you guys are both home!! ANd for your mom, and i think brother to come into town!! Can't wait to hear her name!

Gina said...

Come on, are you ever going to tell us her name? And I'm sure you've taken more pictures of her to show off!