January 17, 2011

These two loves of my life are gone right now.  They have been gone for one week.  
It's been the longest week of my life - filled with the longest days of my life.
And the worse part is... they will be gone another whole week.  My heart aches for them.  I can't sleep.  I can't focus (well that's not actually unusual... but still).  I am flying into fits of anger and tears with my emotions just all over the place.  
It's very lonely here in the apartment, in this building.  Its horrible actually. 
I feel good when I'm not here.

Thank you so much to those that have been so kind to come over and see us.
It means more than you know.
And it means one less hour crying at home.
It means the world to me :)


thanks


3 comments:

Christy said...

Hey leisa, where are your boys?

Brynn said...

What in the world? Where are they? Hang in there!!!

Leslie said...

(((Hugs))) I hope everything turns out okay.