August 6, 2010



He's pretty much the most gorgeous, grungy pirate I have ever seen.
I love Captain Jack Sparrow!!


Thanks for everyone who came with!

And especially Sam (samuel photography) cause he let me switch spots with him with our cameras and I got these shots!!!  MAHALO!!

5 comments:

liko said...

the black pearl!!

and i really love johnny. a lot.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Those pics are awesome! Love the boat picture

Brynn said...

Is that your hand he is holding? These pictures are so cool.

Eric and Sarah said...

These pictures make me happy. Oh, so happy. I can't stop smiling. Like a smitten teenager. Thank you, Leisa!

Meghan said...

Leisa -
I just stumbled upon your blog today. You are truly a beautiful woman and an amazing photographer. Holy Cow Lady! I feel truly blessed to be your visiting teacher. I'm really excited to get to know you and your wonderful family better. If you ever need anything, let me know. Like I said, I'm not working this semester and I only have class MWF --- so if you need a babysitter I would be THRILLED to do it. I could use a bit of baby time.... :)