August 4, 2010


Yes.


This is mine.


I saw this through my lens tonight.



It was exciting.


A.MAZ.ING.


surreal!



Pirates of the Caribbean is filming here in Hawaii
And this is Black Beard Ship (if I'm not mistaken) Queen Anne's Revenge


We left - MINUTES - before Johnny came out in full Captain Jack Sparrow attire to great the crowd. 

I am obviously very bummed, but the baby was sick and the kids were tired, so we unfortunately had to leave,

But we'll try again tomorrow night

check back to see if I get to meet him!!!!!!



More sneak peaks....











8 comments:

Keller Videos said...

I got to interview Johnny when he was promoting his movie "The Libertine" in Hollywood. Good times :) Love the pics, Leis! Proud of ya!

LeAnn said...

Nice work!! You are AWESOME!!!!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brynn said...

Holy crap that is awesome!!!! I'm so jealous! And AWESOME shots!!!!!

K.C. + Sherry Layton said...

where were these pictures taken? they are amazing!!! we want to go check it out.

Leslie said...

Jealous! I think Johnny Depp is amazing in so many ways.

Jenni said...

Awesome, Rad, You Rock! These pictures are amazing!

Gina said...

Lucky! And amazing photography too.