

We went to the temple Sunday evening... it was beautiful
Jayden was so funny... one of the first things she said as we walked into the visitor center was, "Mom, is Jesus going to hug me?"
It was so sweet... I told her that he wanted to, but he couldn't cause that was just a statue... little did I know she was not referring to the Christus at all... she literally thought He was there... "Where is Jesus Christ?!" she demanded several times... these sweet little questions were followed with non-stop climbing, running, full body spasm jolting... and everything else you can think of, as she searched for him. I told her that she needed to pray about it real hard if she wants to see Jesus. - add, be good. (of course... if I can manipulate some behavior out of this, believe me I will)
Jayden asks a lot where Jesus lives. Especially since she talks about him dying by the bad guys and I tell her, "He Lives"... so I've tried to explain where... In heaven with our Heavenly Father... or I think we've told her that the Temple is his House... hmmm... these sweet little, and seemingly simple, gospel topics are often deep, and hard for me to explain to my almost 4 year old. "Where is Heaven?" "Where is Jesus?" "What is heaven?"... and on and on... I need some real pointers... maybe I should grab a Nursery manual and start from the very beginning.... :)


3 comments:
Cool shots, what site do you use?
Jared
Those pictures look so good! You're gonna have to teach me how to do that!
Yeah these pics are really good! Ok, I was laughing at the temple comment about manipulating her behavior...too funny. And it is so sweet that she kept looking for Jesus. I love 3...I think it is the best age ever! 4 is great too though! I just saw your post about Kai being 6 months old already? Wow!
Post a Comment