November 25, 2009


6 Months Old
I can't believe my baby is 6 months old.  It seems like he was just a little immobile squirt a few days ago....  darn, time has been sneaking by me....













(first bites of sand :)

My little baby is 6 months old-  as of yesterday

So we made a mad dash at about 5pm to get some pictures in the pretty light on the beach....
  so it was pretty much Kai's first time on the beach, in the sand, mobile and loving it
It was so cute!  He was far to captivated with the sand to look at me and let me get a good picture...  but it was fun and I'll have to do it again soon with Chris's help!

He cut his two bottom teeth in the last week.  He's a monster about it.. he just chews on hard plastic toys until they are through.
He went to the Dr last wednesday and there was still fluid in his ear, then I took him again monday and he had another earache...  this time I asked for Omnicef, a different kind of antibiotic, it seems to be working...   anyway that's not too exciting.. just sad that he's had an earache for about 3 straight months, so we will be seeing the ENT as soon as they can get us in.

I didn't expect this this early, but both Chris and I have had times these last week where we thought we LOST KAI!!  He is so adventurous and seems to have no limits...  He's discovered every part of our little apartment...  he's crawled down our grass hill in front of the apartments, almost to the street...  and he's so funny...  I'm going to call him super scooter... he's crazy!  I tried to move him in his bed last night when he was sleeping and he started his super scooting!  He rocks SO fast and for SO long... its so funny!  I can't even explain it, I need to video him so you can see it... its funny. :)
He's still got this mellow personality, like yesterday he went to one of my lectures and he didn't make a peep- you just sat there, happy playing with his toys...  :)  he's so cute...   he still has these squishy soft puppy-dog cheeks that droop... but then he sees you look at him and he smiles so big, he's got this kinda shy, lovable...  pleasantly surprised smile - i love it:)


2 comments:

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Wow he is so cute. He looks so big in those pictures. You did good!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! He is adorable!

Go for tubes with him! It was the best thing we did with Weston... all those antibiotics really mess them up and kill their immune system!