October 27, 2009



(see Kai's head is bigger than hers!  I was trying to get a picture of her putting her face up right next to his, but she just wanted to hold him and push on his head, and he was not so happy :(


Today (or this was yesterday) we tried some good ole fashion kid fun... outside
and it was fun
and I think one of my legs got to get some sun  :)

Jayden as Evil Knievil


Keira's new bike... very exciting stuff




Hop scotch?  sorry- don't know why I filmed these sideways... i should know better than that




And today we got the little guy moving around.... its so funny... wait for his grand finale!


He's so cute!  k- he is just a barfer!  big time!
And he's so cute being as spastic trying to move around, but doesn't have any control... babies are so awesome

And then he's almost there for sitting up by himself.... don't worry, yes, I catch his sweet, squishy little face in my hand...  don't worry, no babies got injured in the making of this clip


And I LOVE LOVE LOVE his little talking to me times!  he's my little love right now :)


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sofia loved watching these with me and when we got to the end she asked, "Is that baby in jail?" ;)

They're all so cute!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, those videos of kai are adorable! All of your kids are just so darn cute!

Cass and Natalia said...

Your kids are so cute, I love Kai's talking giggly one! He looks like he has changed already since you were down here, sheesh! And I can't believe he is already scooting so well, big boy, I love it! Makes me baby hungry, a little bit... don't tell Cass! j/k Hope all is well, wish I could've gotten to talk to you the other day, hopefully soon. Take care!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Cute cute pics!