Last Tuesday the girls went to gymnastics for the first time!!! (okay, it was the second time, but it felt like the first)
They got to borrow Taylor's gymnastics outfits and they looked so stinkin cute!!!
Keira was strangely apprehensive, and Jayden was her usual ball of energy. After the coach asked the group to do anything, she would do it and then shout, "I DID IT!!!" she really was seeking praise all day, it was so cute (slash - annoying, but mostly cute ha ha) then all the other kids would yell, "I did it too!!" Jayden has super strength and loved to jump and roll and be on the bars.... now, GRACE - not so much. She would try and do stuff, but would do it so powerfully that she was like stumbling and falling and rolling and jumping all over the place.
Now, Keira on the other hand, she was totally timid, or embarrased or afraid or something... she would only go out on the floor if I was holding her hand.. which is weird, she's been doing this a lot lately ( I'm thinking since I traumatized her by abruptly pushing her into the daycare... she requests we hold her or hold her hand A LOT). But Keira is very danty and graceful. She is just a little smaller and so cute! she would point her toes and she did a really good job! We've been practicing some stuff at home :)
Both girls are SO excited to go again tomorrow! I'm hoping Keira will want to go do it on her own now that she's been there a few times.
Waiting, watching by the dryer in the garage that Cassandra does it in..
Stretching out, getting started
still stretching
walking around on the floor
bad lighting, I know, but Jayd looks cool doing a little jump
Her pose after doing a forward flip
Keira on the bar
Back home for pictures
This is grumpy Keira... she was having a day
But with a little bribery (I'll let you call Nana if you smile for the camera) this is what you get.
1 comment:
so cute!! i didn't know you were a photographer!
hey, is it too late to sign up for the gymnastics?? i completely forgot about them and i really want addi to do it.
Post a Comment