July 15, 2009





You're seven weeks old now, my little man...
(well on Sunday you were)
And you're so adorable!

i love to kiss your cheeks.
when you're waking up, you grunt and squirm so so much! and so loud!
when you're finally awake, you smile so big! and are starting to talk to me!
you're little body is finally getting chubbas on it... although your face was chubby a while ago...
i love to squeeze your little thighs!
when you were first born, your bottom was so skinny, well your whole body really... a couple weeks ago you finally got a soft toosh... so cute!
your hair is orangy in certain light, blond in other light.
your eyes are so so blue!
i love when you smile in your sleep... reminds me how close to Heavenly Father and the spirit world you are

you're just adorable
and I love you more than i ever could have imagined!

and... last night you slept until 6am... you're a stud!

And.... i think i used to be able to tuck your whole body into this blankie... now your little feet hang out the bottom! you're getting big so fast!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Seriously, I think Liam is as big as him! What a cute little guy! I wish I could see him!!!!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute, and I can't believe how big he's getting. You have cute babies. You really should have another one right away! I'll cheer ya on!

Gina said...

You always catch the cutest smiles!

Unknown said...

oh man leisa, that smiling while sleeping picture is like the cutest thing i've ever seeeeen! xoxo, amanda